February 11, 2017
The event is a fundraiser for Sunscreen Film Festival West and promises to be a ton of fun. See below for all the details….
1. Sign up and secure your spot through the Eventbrite link here
2. Upon arrival Bar is open and mingling will begin. You will be given a questionnaire. (Name? Short Bio, and 6 questions you would ask to learn about your date)
3. All the singles will put their “Names in a hat”. Separated into male/female. Next the host will select a main dater and 6 suitors.
4. Single dater takes the Microphone or host will read their Bio. They give their best “Pitch”, then we blindfold/separate the main dater.
5. Then we take the 6 questions from our dater and ask one question per suitor.
6. After the audience (Cupids) observe the six questions and responses they flash a “Red or a green” “Date or dump”
7. The three with the top votes stay on stage and get to read or have their one minute “bio” read. The Cupids narrow down to the final suitor. Blindfold comes off.
8. The daters meet. If the dater agrees on the “set up” we send them on a date. Leave the stage and we do again with different daters! ROOM FULL OF CUPIDS
Admission is $20 per person and covers drinks for the night, cover charge and quite possibly…love.
For additional information, visit the Eventbrite page at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/room-full-of-cupids-dating-game-tickets-31629683234.
Comedy Garage is located at 553 Mary Ann Drive, Redondo Beach, CA 90278.