October 25, 2020
Reopening Updates and Protocols for Personal Care Services, Schools, Family Entertainment Centers, Wineries and Breweries.
Please see the revised County Health Officer Order (HOO) on Public Health’s website: “Reopening Safer at Work and in the Community for Control of COVID-19:
Blueprint for a Safer Economy- Tier 1,” dated October 23, 2020.” at http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/media/Coronavirus/docs/HOO/2020_10_23_HOO_Safer_at_Home.pdf.
The order was revised to:
• permit batting cages, miniature golf, and go-cart racing for outside services;
• permit personal care establishments to offer services indoors with modifications;
• clarify permitted food services at indoor malls and shopping centers;
• increase the percentage of students with IEPs and ELs and other high-need students allowed at any one time on a K-12 campus from 10% to 25%; and
• permit schools to reopen TK-2ndgrades for classroom instruction only with a waiver application approved by Public Health.
Please also see the revised County Health Officer Order on “Conditional Opening of Wineries and Breweries for Outdoor Dining Operations with Modifications,” dated October 23, 2020 and the revised Appendix I protocolon wineries and breweries at http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/media/Coronavirus/docs/HOO/2020_10_23_HOO_Breweries_and_Wineries.pdf.