Deadline: April 30, 2021
Current art and media students from Southern California colleges and universities are invited to submit engaging new work to be showcased in Palos Verdes Art Center’s Alpay Scholarship Exhibition, Now Trending. One $5000 cash prize will be awarded. In addition, the scholarship winner will be considered for inclusion in future PVAC exhibitions. This call is open to enrolled undergraduate and graduate students.
All media will be considered, including but not limited to: Painting, Drawing, Printing, Sculpture, Glass, Ceramics, Fiber Art, Photography, Video, Film, VR (virtual reality), AR (augmented reality), Installation Art, Performance Art, Sound Art, and Mixed Media.
* Open to all current Southern California college and university art and media studies students
* $5000 Alpay Scholarship Award
* Enter through callforentry.org
* No submission fee
* Up to three (3) submissions
* Submission deadline April 30, 2021
* Exhibition dates, June 11 – July 10, 2021
Due to COVID-19 mandates, Now Trending will exhibit exclusively online at pvartcenter.org.
To apply, visit the website at https://artist.callforentry.org/festivals_unique_info.php?ID=8682.