October 29, 2020
Join Sommelier Peggy Dean, and her wine-savvy husband Brian, as they guide you through a fun and educational tasting experience of great new fall wines. They’ll have fun prize giveaways for all registered participants throughout the evening. Plus you’ll learn how they’re supporting cancer patients and their families during Covid-19 with special guest speakers.
Simple cheese and food pairings will be suggested in advance to maximize your enjoyment. Feel free to share this tasting and the wines with close friends and family — all from the comfort of your home via Zoom. (No designated driver needed!)
Exclusive, Sustainable Boisset Wines you’ll enjoy:
1. DeLoach Vineyards 2019 Chardonnay, Mendocino County (crisp & un-oaked)
2. Wattle Creek Winery 2018 Pinot Noir, Sonoma Coast (earthy & tart)
3. Frenchie Winery 2018 “Collage” Red Blend (smooth & tasty)
Each participant will receive:
1. 3 full-sized bottles of wine shipped to your door (an adult 21 or older must sign with UPS. Shipping & tracking alerts will be sent).
2. A guided tasting with education performed by wine professionals.
3. A $20 credit toward your favorite wines on the Boisset website!
Don’t fret about opening three whole bottles for this tasting. The Sommelier will explain the easiest way to preserve your fine wine for at least a week after the tasting!
For additional information, registration and wine purchase, visit the Eventbrite page at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fall-flavors-virtual-wine-tasting-tickets-122429701533.