May 18, 2021
Torrance Memorial will host a series of COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics.
The COVID-19 Vaccine Helps Protect You and Your Family! Children 12 years and older are eligible to receive their vaccine at Torrance Memorial.
UPCOMING 1st DOSE COVID-19 VACCINE CLINICS:
• Wednesday, May 19 from 8am-5pm
• Thursday, May 20 from 8am-5pm
• Wednesday, May 26 from 8am-5pm
• Thursday, May 27 from 8am-5pm
These clinics are all on the Torrance Memorial Medical Center campus at the Hoffman Health Conference Center located at 3315 Medical Center Drive. (Free parking is available in the West parking structure adjacent to the Health Conference Center.)
Why Vaccinate Your Child at Torrance Memorial?
• Torrance Memorial clinics are managed and staffed by fully accredited nurses
• Once vaccinated, all patients are carefully monitored by Torrance Memorial
• Parents, guardians or children who have questions or concerns can speak to a
clinician on site.
• One parent/guardian will be allowed to be with his/her child while they receive
their vaccination and during period they are being monitored.
To check for available appointments and to register for a Torrance Memorial vaccine clinic, visit https://myturn.ca.gov/ and enter zip code 90505 to see if there are any available appointments at a Torrance Memorial vaccine clinic.
A parent or guardian (18+) will be required to attest that they are scheduling for the minor on the state registration website “MyTurn.ca.gov”. Parent/Guardian name and phone number are required, address is optional.
If you have questions or need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (310) 517-4711.