October 10, 2018
The South Bay Business Women’s Association (SBBWA) is a group of dedicated women who gather to raise money for worthy cause scholarships for local, deserving women. In the process they build camaraderie through friendship and networking. They meet twice a month for laughter, learning and fundraising. These efforts culminate at the annual South Bay Women’s Conference where they unite for a day of education and inspiration as they award scholarships. Ultimately, SBBWA is a fun and rewarding way to get involved in the South Bay community.
SBBWA Membership Benefits Include:
• Feel empowered by giving back through the South Bay Women’s Conference
• Build personal & business connections with like-minded people
• Experience motivational & educational speakers at our dinners & Conference
• Have fun being part of a service-minded & purpose-driven group of women
• Enjoy a supportive environment of respect, laughter & learning
• Develop meaningful relationships at our monthly mixers & dinners
The SBBWA is looking for enthusiastic and engaged new members. Complete an application today and attend five mixers for FREE! Deadline is November 30.
To apply, visit the website at https://www.sbbwa.com/membership/membership-application.