October 25 – 27, 2019
Tour the haunted brewery, throw some axes, play games and win prizes while enjoying delicious beer and tacos. Tacos, tacos, and more tacos brought to you courtesy of LB Tacos and Tacos La Bomba. Staying in the spirit of harvest season, they will be releasing the newest wet hop brew on Friday, October 25.
• Take a Haunted Brewery Tour through the production area and back rooms to see what it’s really like being a brewer. Beware: bodies and blood. Haunted tours take place Friday, Saturday, and Sunday* at 6pm, 7pm, 8pm, 9pm, and 10pm (*Last tour on Sunday is at 9pm).
• Feeling brave? Put your hand inside blacked-out boxes and feel around to guess what it is you’re touching.
• Best Costume Contest winner receives a Common Space gift card.
• Pumpkin Stomp, for kids. Chase the orange and black balloons! Stomp and pop them to see what prize you win!
• Ghost Lollipop Station – perfect for young children. Stop by the booth to make and keep your own ghost lollipop.
• Mummy Race – Get in teams of two. Quickly wrap one team member in toilet paper and turn them into the best looking mummy. The mummy runs through the obstacle course to the finish line. First to finish wins. Must still be a mummy by the end of the race.
• Scavenger Hunt – Kids edition and adults edition. Complete the scavenger hunt for a bag of treats (kids) or $1 beer.
Hours are Friday, October 25, 5 p.m. to close; Saturday and Sunday, October 26 & 27, 12 noon to close.
For additional information, visit the website at http://commonspace.la.
Common Space Brewery is located at 3411 West El Segundo Boulevard, Hawthorne, CA 90250.