May 14 – May 16, 2021
The team at NextStep is embarking on another adventure on wheels and everyone is invited to join them on the ride from San Diego to Manhattan Beach. This ride is intended for all ability levels. Great times for a great cause!
Live in LA and need a road bike? If you live within 80-miles of Los Angeles, the Bike Angels can provide you with a FREE high-end road bike for training and the ride. They are located in Redondo Beach. Email Manuel@bicycleangels.com and he will take care of you. Simply let him know you are participating and send him the link to your campaign.
The mission at NextStep is to raise awareness and funds to support NextStep and the 6 million individuals and wounded service members living with paralysis in the U.S.
How to Join the Ride in 3 Easy Steps:
• Email Janne and Jill and let them know you are participating.
• Start a fundraising campaign at www.rideforparalysis.org
• We will email you best practices for your campaign.
• You are not officially signed up until you have a campaign page.
• Start your fundraising campaign
• $3,000: Includes hotel stays
• $2,000: Does not include hotel stays
The Route: 132 Miles (No highways this time!)
• May 14: San Diego to Oceanside
• May 15: Oceanside to Newport Beach
• May 16: Newport Beach to Manhattan Beach
For additional information and registration, visit the website at https://www.classy.org/team/337162.