July 22, 2021
Are you interested in learning more about how the City of Manhattan Beach and how each department functions? Do you have a desire to be more involved? The Leadership Manhattan Beach (LMB) program is entering its 30th year and looking for the perfect class!
The group facilitator, Kathleen Terry, facilitates a learning environment in which the LMB students and adults interact and collaborate while developing their leadership skills, learning about the city, and a wide variety of community resources. There is no other program like Leadership Manhattan Beach.
The program includes:
• Class Orientation
• Networking with LMB Alumni
• An overnight team formation retreat
• Monday classes, twice each month from September 2021 to May 2022
• Team building day retreat on Saturday, January 2020
• The opportunity to meet, and work beside, local leaders in the community
• City Council simulation
• Local tours in the South Bay
• Class Graduation Ceremony and dinner celebration mid-May 2022
• Life-long relationships with your classmates and the pride of making a difference in the city you live or work in!
Applications are due by August 10 and are available at https://www.leadershipmb.org/class-application/.