April 8, 2020
Funds are limited, the first round of applications will be processed on a first-come-first-served basis and will close once 150 applications are received or at 8:00 am on Wednesday, April 15, whichever is first.
Grant Fund Total = $500,000 dollars
Award Amount = Up to $10,000, based on demonstrated need.
Note: Approximately 25% of awards are reserved for social enterprises that demonstrate a need and ability to serve vulnerable populations.
• Open to all qualifying businesses in LA County
• For-profit corporation, partnership, or non-profit with a for-profit activity in Los Angeles County.
• Note: Social enterprises and non-profit (501(c)3) firms qualify.
• Have between 2 and 50 full-time employees.
• For applicants that serve high barrier and/or vulnerable populations, the employee cap excludes such transitional employees.
• Less than $2,000,000 in gross receipts or annual revenue.
• Have been established at least one quarter prior to March 4, 2020 (On or before December 4, 2019).
• Demonstrate significant economic hardship as a result of COVID-19.
• Application Portal opens 8 AM on Thursday, April 9th)
• View EAGF PowerPoint here
• Required documents, pg. 11
• Required budget sheet example, pg. 12
• Further information, click here
• LAC Business & Worker Disaster Help Center, click here