June 1, 2021
The El Segundo Unified School District has partnered with the City of El Segundo to host COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine Clinics for adults and youth at El Segundo Middle School June 1 through 3 and June 8 through 9.
Appointments are available after school from 1:30 p.m. to 2:50 p.m.
Children ages 12 to 15 need to be accompanied by an adult, parent or guardian. Children 16 and 17 can be alone but need to bring a signed waiver consent form.
Schedule an appointment using one of the following links:
• June 1 – https://www.caprepmod.org//appointment/en/reg/1060622954
• June 2 – https://www.caprepmod.org//appointment/en/reg/9010256640
• June 3 – https://www.caprepmod.org//appointment/en/reg/6250914063
• June 8 – https://www.caprepmod.org//appointment/en/reg/1462908605
• June 9 – https://www.caprepmod.org//appointment/en/reg/5661400492
Arrive to ESMS ten minutes early and check in at the tent in the quad.
o Bring identification: Student and Adult
o Bring the completed Consent Form required for individuals under 18 years of age
El Segundo Middle School is located at 332 Center Street, El Segundo, CA.